GROUPE PAQUETTE : A MODEL OF GROWTH
Paquette Group grew from a family business founded in 1956 in Laval, Quebec. Driven by a young management team with a new vision, Groupe Paquette has developed over the last fifteen years into a new generation company. Specifically, it has structured itself, both organizationally and operationally, to position itself more as a partner than a sub-contractor for its clients.
The Group, which has become one of the province’s foremost building mechanics contractors today, specializes in plumbing and heating in turnkey projects for the heavy residential, commercial, institutional, and
Industrial sectors. The company employs approximately 35 administration professionals and has a field strength of up to 350 experts including certified superintendents, foremen and pipefitters.
VICE-PRESIDENT FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
PURCHASING AND ESTIMATES
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
SENIOR OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
WAREHOUSE AND PROCUREMENT
CARL ST. ANDRÉ
WHAT SETS US APART
A WIDE ARRAY OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- Dynamic company in motion.
- Established reputation and reliability.
- More than 50 years of success.
- New generation team working in partnership with its clients.
- Constructive collaboration and transfer of expertise for the benefit of the client.
- Above-standard quality and speed of execution.
- Proactive team, optimized structure, minimized response time.
- Accuracy and reliability of evaluations and quotes.
- Outstanding efficiency in the field.
- Large range of specialized services.
- High added value.
- Teams at the cutting edge of technology.