New Projects Underway – March 1, 2018
Since the spring of 2017, Groupe Paquette has landed several major new contracts:
- Résidence l’Initial – Aylmer: 315 apartments for seniors
- Redevelopment of Parc Jean Drapeau: Construction of 4 new pavilions
- Installation of the Water meters – Montreal Airport: Refurbishment of 26 water intakes
- Résidence Équinoxe Lévesque – Laval: 210 apartments on 26 floors
- Résidence EQ8 phase III and IV – Lasalle: 298 apartments on 17 floors
- Équinoxe Côte St-Luc: 170 apartments on 13 floors
RÉSIDENCE L’INITIAL IN AYLMER
The Paquette Group is involved in the construction of the Résidence Aylmer offering housing with services and care for autonomous, semi-autonomous individuals and those in loss of autonomy. The project is divided into two buildings of 7 and 8 floors for a total of 315 units.
REDEVELOPMENT OF PARC JEAN DRAPEAU
The Paquette Group is proud to participate in the redevelopment of the park, which includes the creation of an open amphitheatre and the extension of the central walkway, which will link the “Three Discs” sculpture (by Alex Calder) to the Biosphere and up to the Pont du Cosmos. This project includes, among other things, the relocation of the aqueduct and the improvement of the storm sewer system, as well as the reception pavilion, the restoration pavilions, the electrical substation and the sanitary building.
RÉSIDENCE ÉQUINOXE LÉVESQUE – LAVAL
This residence will be the tallest tower in Laval. It will be built at the edge of the water and will offer 208 units spread over 26 floors with 2 basement levels.
RÉSIDENCE EQ8 PHASE III AND IV – LASALLE
The Résidence EQ8 Phase III and IV is a project comprising two 17-storey towers with 298 luxury condos and 2 floors of underground parking.
RÉSIDENCE ÉQUINOXE CÔTE ST-LUC
A new residential tower located in Montréal. It will offer 170 units spread over 13 floors with 2 basement levels.